Up to May 2017, there have been new issuances of corporate Sukuk amounting to IDR5.15 trilion (US$386.49 million). As shown in table 1, this performance in the first half of 2017 showed a major improvement compared with the performance in the first half 2016 when there was no issuance of corporate Sukuk. In fact, the total amount of Sukuk issued up to 2017 has exceeded the total amount of Sukuk issued for the whole of 2016 by around 20%.
- Islamic Syndicated Financing: Potentials to Be Optimized*
- Penanganan Covid-19 Perlu Lebih Inovatif dan Tidak Perlu Paranoia
- Liputan Media Online terkait Penanganan Covid-19 Perlu Lebih Inovatif dan Tidak Perlu Paranoia
- Liputan Media Online terkait Aturan Mendagri Countreproductive dan akan Memperburuk Kondisi Ekonomi Masyarakat
- Review on Development Concept Researches*