Indonesia’s Islamic finance landscape is developing very slowly. One of the country’s biggest weaknesses is in its corporate Islamic capital market. When looking at raising funds, companies overwhelmingly turn to conventional bonds. The view of Farouk Abdullah Alwyni on this was sought in this report.
- Islamic Syndicated Financing: Potentials to Be Optimized*
- Penanganan Covid-19 Perlu Lebih Inovatif dan Tidak Perlu Paranoia
- Liputan Media Online terkait Penanganan Covid-19 Perlu Lebih Inovatif dan Tidak Perlu Paranoia
- Liputan Media Online terkait Aturan Mendagri Countreproductive dan akan Memperburuk Kondisi Ekonomi Masyarakat
- Review on Development Concept Researches*